Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- Islam In FocusIslam, is a comprehensive way of Life, does not confine itself to the spiritual aspect of man's life only, rather its primary concern is with the application of its rules to the daily life of man, the author wrote it in an easy and simple method to achieve the very purpose of the book, namely introducing Islam to Muslims and non-Muslims, through the best and simplest way.
Formation : Hammodah Abd al-Aati
From issues : http://www.islamweb.net - Islam Web Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/294970
- Ibn Taymiyyah Expounds on IslamThis is the English book "Ibn Taymiyyah Expounds on Islam" - A book of various Fataawa on Islamic faith, life and society. Translated by Muhammad Abdul Haqq Ansari and printed by The Institute of Islamic and Arabic Sciences in America (IIASA).
Formation : Sheikh-ul-Islam ibn Taymiyyah
Translators : Mohammed Abdul Haqq Al-Ansari
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/339158
- The Lofty Virtues of Ibn TaymiyyahBy The Imam, the Hafidh Abu Hafs 'Umar bin 'Ali al-Bazzar. Translated By Abu Sabaayaa. “If I had to swear standing between the corner of the Ka'bah and the spot of Ibrahim, I would swear that I have not laid my two eyes on anyone like him, nor has he seen anyone as knowledgeable as himself.” - al-Hafidh adh-Dhahabi
Formation : Omer Bin Ali Al-Bazzar
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/229345
- The Fiqh Of HajjAn excellent 18 page treatise upon the excellence of Hajj and its rulings. Taken from Silsilah Ahadeeth As-Saheehah & Silsilah Ahadeeth Ad-Daeefah. Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya
Formation : Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee
Translators : Abbas Abu Yahya
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/185441
- The Rights of ParentsIslam recognizes family as a basic social unit. Along with the husband-wife relationship the Parent-child relationship is the most important one. To maintain any social relationship both parties must have some clear-cut Rights as well as obligations. The relationships are reciprocal. Duties of one side are the Rights of the other side. So in Parent-child relationship the Rights of parents are the obligations (duties) of the children and vice versa, the Rights of children are obligations (duties) of parents.
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/358848