Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- The Lofty Virtues of Ibn TaymiyyahBy The Imam, the Hafidh Abu Hafs 'Umar bin 'Ali al-Bazzar. Translated By Abu Sabaayaa. “If I had to swear standing between the corner of the Ka'bah and the spot of Ibrahim, I would swear that I have not laid my two eyes on anyone like him, nor has he seen anyone as knowledgeable as himself.” - al-Hafidh adh-Dhahabi
Formation : Omer Bin Ali Al-Bazzar
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/229345
- The History of the Quranic Text from Revelation to Compilation - A Comparative Study with the Old and New TestamentsThe author said in his introduction: This work comprises a short introduction to the history of the Quran, its recording and its collection. The reader may therefore be puzzled as to why one third of the material in this book tackles the Old Testament (OT) and the New Testament (NT), wondering what significance this has on the Quran’s history. This significance shall, I hope, be made clear as the chapters progress, since I have attempted to present only those details which have a direct bearing on the current subject matter.
Formation : Muhammad Mustafa A'zami
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/325010
- Child Education in IslamThis book outlines the basic Islamic concepts in child education. The author has tried to coordiante the main ideas, as well as the basics precepts for raising Muslim children in all the different spheres of life. First of all, the importance of correct belief and faith cannot be inculcated in young children except through the teaching and example of their parents; and obviously, the role of the mature and religious mother is foremost.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/250895
- English Technical Terms for Da'wahThis is a useful book although it is small. It contains some technical terms for da'wah in English. No doubt all scholars and callers to Islam in English are in much need to something like that to conveys the right message of Islam to all those speak English.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/318420
- Al-Qur'an: The Miracle of MiraclesThis is a brief book which explains the meanings and the definitions of the miracle. It also takes a look at some of the scientific facts mentioned in the Quran which modern scientists, Muslim and non-Muslim alike, affirm as true.
Formation : Ahmed Deedat
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/273054