Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- Translation Of The Meanings Of The Glorious QuranSaheeh International, based out of Saudi Arabia, Translated the meaning of the Quran in English, which is most appropriate for non-Muslims, it is easy and clarity of words and meanings.
From issues : http://www.islambasics.com - Islam Basics Website - Sahih International
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/78592
- Rites of Hajj and UmrahRites of Hajj and Umrah From the book and Sunnah and Narrations from the Pious Predecessors.
Formation : Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51774
- What did jesus really say?The book contains detailed information and descriptions that show how the Bible was changed and tampered with over the past two millennia. The account and the discussions presented are based on, and collected from, the writings of Christian authors, the Church and the Bible. By Misha'al ibn Abdullah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/193556
- The Book Of ImaanThe source of all evil is the deviation from the truth and its straight path. The goodness of all matters is the following of truth and adherence to its right way. Truth is the fixed state in which Allah has created every creature in a particular way and managed its affair in a certain manner. Allah is Perfect and exempt from any deficiency or error. This book aims to elucidate the pillars of Imaan (basis of belief, faith) and the characteristics of Kufr (disbelief) and its causes.
Formation : Sheikh-ul-Islam ibn Taymiyyah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/193208
- Your Day in RamadanThis is a useful book talks about how a fasting Muslim should spend his day in Ramadan. This is regarding deeds by which he abides during his day. No doubt he should be eager to instill the good morals into himself while performing this great rite. He should not forget to ask Allah when he breaks his fasting, for Allah promised that he answers the fasting Muslim’s invocation when he breaks his fast. He should remember that it is highly recommended to perform Qiyam (supererogatory prayers at night) to get his sins forgiven.
From issues : http://www.rasoulallah.net - Website of Rasoulullah (peace be upon him)
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/330559