Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- Just One Message!Just One Message: is a book to those who seek the truth sincerely, honestly, and open-mindedly.
Formation : Naji Ibrahim al-Arfaj
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/58117
- The Establishment of ProofA refutation against those who deny the appearance of Mahdi, the coming of Dajjaal, and the descent of the Messiah at the end of time.
Formation : Hammoud Ibn Abdullah Ibn Hammoud At-Tuwayjri
Translators : Abdul Qaadir Abdul Khaaliq
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51796
- Usool At-TafseerAn Excellent Gift to Students of Islamic Sciences Literally translated 'The Fundamental Principles of Qur'aanic Interpretation,' this book refers to the branches of knowledge which are necessary to provide an accurate interpretation of the Qur'anic texts, such as Arabic grammar and syntax, Arabic literature and Qur'anic sciences ('uloom al-Qur'aan). Addressed topics include the Tafseer of the Qur'an, books of tafseer, translations of the Qur'an, Wahy ('divine revelation'), reasons for revelation, the differences between Makkan and Madinan revelations, Naskh, the Muhkam and Mutashaabih, and more.
Formation : Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/264106
- Your Day in RamadanThis is a useful book talks about how a fasting Muslim should spend his day in Ramadan. This is regarding deeds by which he abides during his day. No doubt he should be eager to instill the good morals into himself while performing this great rite. He should not forget to ask Allah when he breaks his fasting, for Allah promised that he answers the fasting Muslim’s invocation when he breaks his fast. He should remember that it is highly recommended to perform Qiyam (supererogatory prayers at night) to get his sins forgiven.
From issues : http://www.rasoulallah.net - Website of Rasoulullah (peace be upon him)
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/330559
- Take your Belief from the Quran and SunnahTake your Belief from the Quran and Sunnah: a booklet containing important questions of religious beliefs, the writer replied it was seeded with evidence from the Quran and Sunnah; to reassure the reader to answer correctly; because the doctrine of unification (Tawheed) is the basis of His Excellency rights in this world and the Hereafter.
Formation : Muhammad Jameel Zeeno
From issues : http://www.saaid.net - Saaid Al Fawaed Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/162054