Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- Lessons on Fasting, Taraweeh & ZakaatLessons on Fasting, Taraweeh & zakaat: contains numerous beneficial points. Itis divided up into eight sections, which were designed to serve as lessons on distinct topics commonly talked about during the month of Ramadan.
Formation : Muhammad ibn Saleh al-Othaimeen
Translators : Abu Maryam Ismaeel Alarcon
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/53897
- Predictions about the Last ProphetA wonderful booklet mentions the predictions about the Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him) in Psalm, Old Testament and New Testament. It also discusses some other issues.
From issues : http://www.rasoulallah.net - Website of Rasoulullah (peace be upon him)
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/321055
- Humility in PrayerIbn Rajab al-Hanbali This is a treatise we have written concerning humility (Khushu') and the hearts meekness and breaking (inkisar) before the Lord. The basic meaning of Khushu', is the softness of the heart, its being gentle, still, submissive, broken, and yearning. When the heart is humble, so too is the hearing, seeing, heard, and face; indeed all the limbs and their actions are humbled, even speech. The source of the Khushu, that takes place in the heart is the gnosis of Allah's greatness, magnificence, and perfection.
Formation : Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbali
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/207450
- Saudi Arabia in 100 QuestionsMost of those who come to Saudi Arabia either as visitors or workers are often awe-struck at the vast development all over the country. They admit that their image of Saudi society was very different before they arrived and lived in it. "Saudi Arabia in 100 Questions" aims at presenting simple and comprehensive answers for many questions that may be raised by others about Saudi Arabia. The answers to the questions in this book were formulated in a simple way reflecting the various political, economic, cultural and social aspects of life in Saudi Arabia. This will make this book an important reference that facilitates information and cultural communication between KSA and other countries and people.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/324622
- Islam: The Religion You Can No Longer IgnoreA brief book which describes the definition of a summary statement of the Islamic religion and inclusiveness of all aspects of life and the doctrine of monotheism, and of God, the Holy Quran, and the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : A website Islamic Library www.islamicbook.ws
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/311633