Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- Jesus and Christianity in the Perspective of IslamJesus and Christianity In the Perspective of Islam: This book guides those who misunderstood the teachings of Jesus and Christianity in the Perspective of Islam.
From issues : Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Endowments, Da‘wah and Guidance
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/91898
- Is the New Testament God’s word?This book is aims to prove that the New Testament is not God’s Word through some chapters as: nullifying the attribution of the Gospels and Epistles to the disciples, ancient pagan sources of the New Testament, the Gospel of Christ (PBUH), the documentation and the canonism of the New Testament, the Gospels’ errors, alterations in the New Testament, the contradictions of the Gospels, the legislative and the ethical impact of the New Testament.
Formation : Munqith ibn Mahmood As-Saqqar
Reveiwers : Abu Adham Osama Omara
From issues : http://www.saaid.net - Saaid Al Fawaed Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/311738
- The Prophet’s Methods for Correcting People’s MistakesA detailed description of the different ways the Prophet (s) advised people.
Formation : Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid
From issues : Islamic Propagation Office in Rabwah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1359
- The Lofty Virtues of Ibn TaymiyyahBy The Imam, the Hafidh Abu Hafs 'Umar bin 'Ali al-Bazzar. Translated By Abu Sabaayaa. “If I had to swear standing between the corner of the Ka'bah and the spot of Ibrahim, I would swear that I have not laid my two eyes on anyone like him, nor has he seen anyone as knowledgeable as himself.” - al-Hafidh adh-Dhahabi
Formation : Omer Bin Ali Al-Bazzar
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/229345
- Your Day in RamadanThis is a useful book talks about how a fasting Muslim should spend his day in Ramadan. This is regarding deeds by which he abides during his day. No doubt he should be eager to instill the good morals into himself while performing this great rite. He should not forget to ask Allah when he breaks his fasting, for Allah promised that he answers the fasting Muslim’s invocation when he breaks his fast. He should remember that it is highly recommended to perform Qiyam (supererogatory prayers at night) to get his sins forgiven.
From issues : http://www.rasoulallah.net - Website of Rasoulullah (peace be upon him)
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/330559