English - Sahih International
- Illimitable DeterminationThis book relates to The stories of new muslims entering into Islam.
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : Islamic call and guidance centre in Abha: www.taweni.com
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/378923
- Praying Eid in the Musallaa is the SunnahPraying 'Eid in the Musallaa is the Sunnah: there is great and profound wisdom behind this Sunnah – the Sunnah of praying in an open area of land. And it is that: The Muslims will have two days of the year where all the people of every city can gather together – whether men, women or children - and turn towards Allaah with their hearts in unity, praying behind one Imaam, making the Takbeer, the Tahleel and supplicating to Allaah sincerely together, as if they were united upon the heart of one man, happy and joyous about the blessing Allaah has bestowed on them. So the Eid will truly be an occasion of celebration for them.
Formation : Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee
Translators : Abu Maryam Ismaeel Alarcon
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/54235
- Concept of God in IslamIts author said in the introduction, "It is a known fact that every language has one or more terms that are used in reference to God and sometimes to lesser deities. This is not the case with Allah. Allah is the personal name of the One true God. Nothing else can be called Allah. The term has no plural or gender. This shows its uniqueness when compared with the word "god," which can be made plural, as in "gods," or made feminine, as in "goddess." It is interesting to notice that Allah is the personal name of God in Aramaic, the language of Jesus and a sister language of Arabic."
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/322097
- A Program of Studies for New MuslimsTo act correctly, a Muslim must first acquire authentic knowledge, change his mode of thought and improve his practical ability. These changes must result from the Muslims' own decisions and efforts if they are to be educationally enduring, religiously sound, socially important and physically permanent. It is with this aim and intention that the Islamic Teaching Center has prepared "A Program of Studies for New Muslims" It is an attempt to enable the New Muslim to respond to his environment in North America equipped with an Islamic framework reflecting his beliefs, values, attitudes and behavior which characterize him as a new breed of men enjoining right, eradicating evil, forbidding wrong and believing in Allah.
Formation : Mohammed Moin Uddin Siddique
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/341096
- Knowledge Mandates ActionIqtidaa-ul-‘Ilm al-‘Amal By Al-Khateeb Al-Baghdaadee. This is the second book in the "Classical Knowledge Series", which is a collection of selected scholarly works from the past that deal with the subject of religious knowledge. The first book in this blessed series was “The Book of Knowledge” written by Imaam Abu Khaithamah Zuhayr bin Harb An-Nasaa’ee (Died 234H), may Allah have mercy on him. Since that book served as an introduction to knowledge, its virtues, merits and manners, it seemed proper that the second book be dedicated to the next level of knowledge, which is its result and outcome, and that is righteous deeds. And what better work to present on this subject than the classic and well-known treatise of the distinguished Imaam, Al-Khateeb Al-Baghdaadee, 'Iqtidaa-ul-‘Ilm al-‘Amal' (Knowledge Mandates Action).
Formation : Al-Khateeb Al-Bagdadi - Al-Khateeb Al-Baghdadi
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/236042